Wednesday 30 January 2013

Cosmetics And Candy


NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH-

 COSMETICS AND CANDY.COM


Hi lovelys! So if you follow me on twitter then you'll know that I am always on the hunt for new websites and discoveries. I first found this company when I was being nosey on twitter and received a follower request from this company- @cosmetics_candy . My two favourite things! So I went on the website and was immediately excited because I have actually never come across something like this before. Basically they are an online store selling loads of different new and exciting beauty products and yummy sweets from america and ship them to the UK. They sell cosmetics from: 
Assorted America Candy - Twizzlers, Razzles, Lemonhead, LaffyTaffy, Chiclets, Jolly Rancher, Tootsie Roll & More
  • Maybelline Cosmetics
  • Physicians Formula
  • Covergirl
  • EOS
  • L'Oreal
  • Wet n Wild
  • Tarte
  • Revlon
And lots of yummy treats! 

Another thing that drew me to this amazing website is that ALL their items are not ridiculously priced and they also do all the new make-up releases before they are launched in the UK, so if your stuck on something to review or just want to try out something new why not try out this?www.cosmeticsandcandy.com . What's not to love?!


Thanks for reading and let me know how you get on!

Love Harveer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. I love hearing your feedback and always expect a reply! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...