Thursday 10 January 2013

Hello 2013!

New Years Resolutions? Nay or yay?

So every new year we all want some sort of a fresh start, but most of us actually never stick to it because frankly, we just make them impossible too! The most common new years resolution is to loose weight or get fit and healthy. This is because most of us feel horrible after the Christmas period from the amount of mince pies and chocolate we've devoured, not to mention the humongous Christmas dinner! (makes me feel fat just thinking about it) So to kick off the new year in this particular blog post iv'e decided to share my new years resolutions with you and tips on how to keep them. I am determined to make 2013 the best year yet and I hope you are too :) 


1) Try to generally be a healthier person, body and mind

2013
That doesn't mean eat healthy no bad things, because that will never work! Try choose healthy things over junk and indulge in a while. Have a sneaky chocolate bar? or a bag of crisps? Just not every day. This is one of my favourite snacks everrr! Firstly because I'm just obsessed with strawberries, and secondly because your eating fruit which is healthy and makes you feel good and so does chocolate! So when you want that satisfying treat but feeling a bit naughty then why not opt for this? 



2) Think positive- be positive 
I would generally say that I am a very positive person and I know this sounds mega cheesy but I always try to look on the bright side of life. Iv your in a bad situation think about the good things, and how lucky you are. When you think positive you generally become much more of a happier person I believe. But I know mostly it depends what your mood your in. But just remember if things don't go to plan its OK. 
think positive and positive things will happen!Only positive thinking :)Keep Calm and Think Positive  edieanne.com

3) Drink more water
I drink far too much tea and hot chocolate! (up to five cups of tea a day) I basically think I'm addicted. But this is just mainly in the cold months as in the summer I mainly just drink juice. Last summer I went a month ONLY drinking water and I and honestly say I felt amazing, uber healthy and hydrated and my skin defiantly reaped the benefits. 


4) Blog more
I definitely need to make this happen. With college taking too much of my time I find it very hard to keep on top of blog posts which I love doing. Towards the end of 2012 year my blog took second best to every thing else really but now I have lots of new material and discoveries to blog about and I'm also in the process of it a so watch this space! 


5) BE HAPPY
For me personally, this is the most important goal as I tend to let things get to me and get a annoyed far too easily as I have an extremely short temper haha. I think I defiantly need to chill more and just be less stressed!
Smiley Face

So those are my little personal goals that I have decided I need to achieve before this year is over.. so plenty of time. These are different to my 101 thing to do list above as they are just things that I want to do in my life generally. So far its going well for me and I hope that these have given you some inspiration too:)

I would love too know what your goals/ new years resolutions are for 2013 

Love Harveer 



Life's too short.. #inspirational #quotes



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4275331/?claim=ygy4ewd22tu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. I love hearing your feedback and always expect a reply! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...