Sunday 3 February 2013

Valentines Gift Guide





Valentines Gift Guide- PART ONE FOR HERBeautysets - Valentines gift set
Hi lovelyss! So valentines is very much a love hate for me... obviously a hate when I'm single, like many other people I also find it extremely depressing and just end up treating myself to make myself feel better. (hm a bit sad I know) But this year I actually have someone to celebrate it with yaaaay! With valentines just round the corner I have taken the time out to do a gift guide. This one is the first part which is aimed for men as I know they definitely find it difficult when it comes to buying gifts so I hope this helps! :)

1. Lush 'Be Mine' gift set
In this limited edition gift set you get a decadent Willow Pattern soap, this is meant to be inspired by a tragic but enduring love story but what's not to love about this luxurious creamy rose smelling soap. 
You also get the Sexy Soft Coeur massage bar for hard core fun but with a chocolate and honey soft centre. Cocoa butter, shea butter and almond oil, fragranced with yummy, toffee smelling Honey I Washed the Kids perfume. With a cheeky soft centre made of honey and cocoa powder.  
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. 

Ro knows good rose and her nose knows it!Packed full of ingredients to feed and nourish the skin; argan oil, cocoa butter, cupuaƧu butter, brazil nut oil, almond oil and fair trade shea butter.
2. Bunch of roses
Can it really get any more romantic then a bunch of red roses? I don't think so. I normally don't think much of flowers but I think any girls heart will melt with a dozen on these. 
3. Thornton's heart plaque
If your girlfriend is like me, a chocolate lover. Then this is a MUST. Retailing at 3.99 you simply cant go wrong! You can also get them personalised to say different things for free which gives it a lovely personal touch. Cute. 
4. MAC Chilli lipstick 
So being a make-up artist I just had to include make-up into this. I loveloveloveee getting new make-up and this lipstick is a perfect gist of your partner is a beauty lover. Why not treat a special person to a MAC lipstick from the Rebel Romance collection? At £14.00 you cant go wrong and it wont burn a hole in your wallet. 

Hope this help all of you, Thanks for reading! 

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment!
Love harveer xx




2 comments:

  1. Valentines day is all planned for you now beautiful

    Lots of love
    Your boyyyyyyyyf
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some classic ideas here! Thanks for the little guide!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. I love hearing your feedback and always expect a reply! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...