Tuesday 22 January 2013

MUA nail constellations review

Make-up Academy Nail Constellations 





Hello everyone, so I've been looking to try this product for a while now but every time I have been to my local superdrug it's always been sold out. But now I finally have my hands on it. I first heard about this product by Karla Powell on twitter (International make-up artist who had collaborated with MUA Cosmetics and beauty blogger http://www.karlapowell.co.uk/ ) when it first came out, I was instantly excited that something like this was finally available in a drug store and more importantly was in my price range! This is a dupe of the Ciate Caviar nail polish which retails at a whopping £18 which I think is far too steep for a nail polish but I probably will end up buying it one day as I sadly wasn't too impressed with the MUA one but Im not too fussed because it was only £3.
First of all I would just like to apologise for my appalling photography and messy nails, and I did them before a night out. Firstly, I will do a mini tutorial of how I applied them and the finished look.



I first choose a black nail colour to match the actual colour of the nail balls and gave them a quick paint, this doesn't need to be particularly neet because it's just a base and you wont actually see it.


After the black nail polish has dried, you then to put a base coat on. It has to dry clear! Whist this is wet put tissue underneath your hand so that the beads don't go everywhere as this can be a bit messy then all you have to do is pour them over your nails. Yes, it really is as easy as that!






This is the completed look:) 


























I actually do love the finished look and i'm glad I bought it, but the down side to this product is that it doesn't last long what so ever! Mine lasted only a day! Shocking, I expected more to be honest but I do think that it really looks good on a night out and I  probably will purchase this again,


Hope you liked reading what I thought, I would love hear your opinion if any of you have tried it:)
Please leave a comment!

Love Harveer xx


2 comments:

  1. Looks great indeed, I love how it turned out as well :) Too bad it doesn't last so long though...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. I love hearing your feedback and always expect a reply! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...