Sunday 24 February 2013

Ohso chocolate


Ohso chocolate- Have the pleasure without the guilt 

Hi loveliess! So I'm finally back with a new post....about time I know! There's really not enough hours in the day but iv decided to make a goal to do about 2-3 blog posts a week, just hope I stick to it. Anyways I'm so excited to share with you all my new discovery which has basically saved me from getting obese over the past weeks that iv been on my diet, and helped those moments when you just need a little chocolate fix. (I have A LOT of those moments!) I first discovered this at a Harvey Nichols event last November and didn't purchase this until January when when I was looking for a gift in the food section. I think this is one of my best discoveries yet, I haven't seen anything like this on the market before and I do honestly think that this product is amazing! 

So, What is it?
 I bring you, OHSO ProBiotic chocolate... In a nut shell this is basically one of your five-a-day because its 3x more affective then most popular dairy drinks that are in the supermarkets that contain 'friendly bacteria' and are meant to deliver good bacteria to your intestine. It claims  'Each bar has around a billion Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium bacteria in it which keeps your digestive system healthy and ultimately improves your general health and well being.'  (I know which one id rather have)


Low fat chocolate? Urm what..?!
Another good thing about this product is that everyone can have it because its free from, nuts, gluten, wheat, GM ingredients and with no added dairy, which also makes it suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Most importantly this delicious Belgium chocolate is low in fat and only contains 72 calories!! Which is only 2 Weight Watchers points...its almost too goo to be true! 






What's so special about this chocolate compared to others?
As well as being low in fat, Oh So contains over a million friendly bacteria in each bar and comes in Belgium chocolate and yummy chocolate orange flavour....so if your obsessed with Terry's then this DEFINITELY is your savior. 




















My only fault about this product is that its too small! But I guess chocolate in moderation is a good thing. You also get 7 bars in a pack- one for every day which I think is a bonus as it gives us chocolate maniacs something to look forward to when were trying to eat healthy. It retails at £3.99 per pack of 7.




Here are some healthy facts I thought id share with you,




Thanks for reading!
Let me know what you think 

Love Harveer x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. I love hearing your feedback and always expect a reply! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...